Mobile 310T Truck and Coach Technician
Carrier Centers has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. Every member of our team from service technicians to administration plays an integral role in the continued success of our company. We are on a path of growth and succession and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
Carrier Centers’ requires experienced, knowledgeable, motivated and career minded, 310T Mobile Technician for our Windsor, Ontario dealership. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision while delivering outstanding customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- Extended Healthcare
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation time off
- Boot allowance
- Tool Allowance
What’s a day like as a 310T Mobile Technician?
- Performs preventative maintenance services, inspection, runs diagnostic and completes repairs on equipment as required.
- Complete assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant guidelines and requirements.
- Records time spent, parts used, repairs and/or maintenance conducted on appropriate internal forms.
- Maintain a safe and clean work vehicle.
- Performs work in accordance of established Health and Safety programs.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Valid 310T Truck and Coach Technician License is required.
- Valid G license with a clean drivers abstract is required.
- Mobile field 310T Service Technician experience would be a definite asset.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Has the ability to proactively problem solve and think logically.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.