Outside Parts Sales Person
Carrier Centers has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. Every member of our team from Drivers, Service Technicians to administration plays an integral role in the continued success of our company. We are on a path of growth and succession and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
Carrier Centers require an experienced, knowledgeable, career minded and motivated, Outside Parts Sales Person for our Windsor, Ontario dealership. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering superior customer service by identifying, sourcing and delivering parts to our customers. The successful Outside Parts Sales person will embrace their team members to build highly productive relationships and create new business development opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Extended Healthcare
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation time off
What’s a day like as an Outside Parts Sales Person?
- Maintain and develop relationships with current and new customers.
- Cold call potential prospects and foster future business relationships for the dealership.
- Remain current on market pricing on parts and new product lines and communicate information to Parts Manager/ Director.
- Obtain information from customer to identify required part and submit order prior to the end of the day.
- Help ensure that department sales goals and gross margins are met.
- Assist parts department to reduce operation costs.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction through honesty, integrity, and productively addressing customer concerns.
- Accountable for cash sales and cash float reconciling.
- Perform cycle counts as directed to meet quarterly deadlines as needed.
- Escalate any part delays to Parts Manager.
- Process returns for restocking fees and freight cost for customer charge.
- Complies with all Carrier Centers’ policies and procedures including Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- 1-3 years sales experience ideally in parts role.
- Post -secondary Trade school education and/or experience with truck parts would be an asset.
- DZ license would be an asset.
- Has the ability to provide excellent customer service while demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must have strong organizational skills, a high attention to detail and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Individual who is results driven, self-motivated, independent and a team player with a strong sense of urgency.
- Has a safe driving record and clean drivers abstract.