Parts and Service Representative– Emergency Vehicle Division
Carrier Centers has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. Every member of our team from drivers and service technicians to administration plays an integral role in the continued success of our company. We are on a path of growth and succession and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
The Emergency Vehicles Division of Carrier Centers requires an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated and career-minded Team Leader – Parts and Service. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment that involves constant interaction with our customers while delivering outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Extended Healthcare
- Vision Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation time off
What’s a day like as a Parts and Service Representative?
- Assist customers both internal and external with parts and service needs for emergency vehicles.
- Provide technical information and pricing to customers.
- Schedule technicians, assign parts and open, review and close service work orders.
- Work with suppliers and manufacturers to source parts for customer needs.
- Make proactive contact with customers in order to drive the business and help ensure departmental sales goals and gross margins are met.
- Assist with Inventory management and control.
- Attend trade shows as necessary.
- Ensures compliance to all appropriate Health & Safety legislation and corporate Health & Safety Policies.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- 1-3 years parts and customer service experience.
- Experience related to emergency vehicles would be considered an asset.
- Ability to travel overnight within North America as needed for training purposes
- Strong computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Has the ability to provide excellent customer service while demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- You are self-motivated, comfortable working independently and as a team player with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Possesses a valid G license and a clean driver abstract.
- Is comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds.
- 310T license would be considered an asset.
- DZ license would be considered an asset.