Parts and Service Representative – Woodstock
Carrier Centers has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. Every member of our team from drivers and service technicians to administration plays an integral role in the continued success of our company. We are on a path of growth and succession and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
Carrier Centers require an experienced, knowledgeable, self-motivated and career minded, Parts and Service Representative to join our team in Woodstock, Ontario. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment that involves constant interaction with our customers while delivering outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Extended Healthcare
- Vision Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation time off
What’s a day like as a Parts and Service Representative?
- Sell products and/or services to meet both internal and external customer needs including suggesting companion requirements and ensuring customer is exposed to the full product line available.
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting/acknowledging all customers in a timely and professional manner, whether on the phone or in person.
- Determines availability of out-of-stock parts and submits order when requested by the customer.
- Provides a price quote and other product/service information as requested.
- Open/close repair orders ensuring accuracy that work is completed according to order.
- Submit warranty claims as required.
- Act as a positive liaison between technicians, shop supervisor/manager, parts/service department and customers.
- Ensures compliance to all appropriate Health & Safety legislation and corporate Health & Safety Policies.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- 5 years of similar experience is required.
- Knowledge of heavy truck industry and mechanical background would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently and as a team player with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts within our business hours. (5 am – 11:30 pm)